|No Bags||Loose at Curb for Collection||Yard Waste Cart|
LEAF COLLECTION IS October 15 through February 15
What can I do during leaf season to help the crews pick up my leaves?
- Rake leaves into a loose pile at the curb. Please do not bag the leaves.
- Keep leaf piles separate from other yard debris and excess garbage.
- If leaves are placed in a yard waste cart, that will be collected on your regular garbage/yard waste cart collection day.
What do I do after leaf season?
- Leaves can be put in a yard waste cart or 32-gallon container to be collected as yard waste.
- Leaves left curbside during this time frame must be scheduled for collection with the Solid Waste Division for a $25 fee.
**Inclement weather and holidays may cause delays.
Download the Waste Wise App or visit our website to get up-to-date leaf collection information.