Electric car charging stations
The City of Gastonia provides charging stations for plug-in electric vehicles. Providing clean, affordable and reliable energy is part of the City’s sustainability efforts.
Charging stations are at:
- City Hall, 181 S. South St.
- Gastonia Conference Center, 145 Martin Luther King Jr. Way
- The Schiele Museum, 1500 E. Garrison Blvd.
- Gaston County Public Library, 1555 E. Garrison Blvd.
- Gaston County Department of Social Services, 330 Martin Luther King Jr. Way
See a Map of plug-in electric vehicle charging locations
The City of Gastonia’s Electric Division installed and maintains the electric charging stations at local government facilities.
Electric car owners can use the City-maintained charging stations for free, but a ChargePoint app is required at most locations. The app lets you know where charging stations are located, which chargers are available and when your electric car’s battery is fully charged.
Download the ChargePoint app