If you have not used the City of Gastonia's CityView Portal before, you will need to register. Once you are registered on the the CityView Portal, you will be able to apply for a permit.
Below are step-by step instruction videos on this process and it is highly recommended to watch these before registering.
The following is a list of frequently asked questions about Planning/Zoning. Click on any topic
- Do I need to apply for a zoning permit if the business remains at the same and at the same location, but the owner has changed?
- Do I need to apply for a zoning permit if the business/store is under new management?
- How do I apply for a Child Care Center (Located in Residential), Child Care Center (Commercial), or a Family Child Care Center?
- How do I apply for a Zoning Certficate of Compliance permit?
- How do I apply for a zoning verification letter? I need a written letter that verifies a participate use is permitted within the property's zoning district.
- How do I register on the City of Gastonia' CityView Portal?
- How do I use the City of Gastonia Interactive Zoning Map?
- I want to have a home occupation, what do I need to do?
- What is the zoning district for my property/parcel?
- Where do I find the Consolidated Fee Schedule? Click HERE
For more information, see the Quick Links section to the right.
Garland Municipal Business Center
150 S. York Street, Gastonia, NC 28052
(PO Box 1748, Gastonia, NC 28053-1748)